Wind Escape Personal Rescue device
The Wind Escape Personal Rescue device has the most vital feature you should expect on any rescue device – it is easy to use under pressure.
Rescue descender with auto-lock, two or one-hand descent, anti-panic braking, smooth horizontal movement, shock absorption, and partner rescue features. Tested up to 200m. Ideal for rescue descents in the wind sector.
Includes the Passto ultra-compact pulley system for lifting in rescue maneuvers.
User training available on request.
Compact and light, assuming greater ergonomics and comfort and lower expenses in baggage billing, shipments, and logistics.
Anti-panic function mitigates risks in high-pressure situations.
Minimum use temperature of -30°C.
– It incorporates 5mm diameter Technora rope resistant to high temperature and tears.
– Easy maintenance thanks to its vacuum packaging that simplifies the revision.
– Customisable rope length of up to 200m.
– CE EN 341:2011/2D: working load 40 – 120kg.
– ANSI Z359.4-2013: working load 60 – 141kg.
– 200m version’s weight: 4.4kg.