Wind Technician Technical Training
A range of technical training courses designed for beginner and intermediate technicians, focussing on job skills and platform-specific competence.
5 Star Reviews
– Great facilities and awesome staff of instructors! Convenient and easy to find location for high-quality wind industry safety training. These folks make it fun and engaging.
– Learned a lot here! Polite and helpful staff. Such a comfortable environment to learn! They have a variety of up to date equipment and all instructors are very knowledgeable in their respective trades. If you need GWO (BST, ART, or BTT), this is the place to go!
- Wind headstart (2 day) -The Wind Start Training Module has been created to teach new hires the core technical fundamentals that every technician should know before breaking the plane of the tower dower. These core technical fundamentals are necessary to ensure their safety and are a key element to their success in the Wind industry.
- GE 1.X/2.X Basic Training (5 day)
- MCE Up tower troubleshooting/training (Schematic reading, gearbox & generator) (2 days)
- GE 1.X/2.X Enhanced Basic Training (5 day)
- GE 1.X/2.X ESS Converter (4 days)
- COMING SOON